Smoke on the water -- fire in the sky??

The titles for my blog rings true today. There was some type of smoke filling the sky and surrounding woods this evening. Not sure why, considering I don't know anyone in my town so there was no one to ask. My aunt might possibly know, I need to call her. But anyways, I don't really know what to think of it. It's almost like a forest fire. And the smell, oh gods, the smell!

I tried to get some decent pictures of what it looked like, but that didn't work AT all! I ended up settling for some pictures of the sunset on the lake and of Max.

In other news, I sewed a set today in hopes of selling it today. Our Suggie Planter Buckets arrived today from the lady that we thought was our rival. Her buckets are very different from ours, so I don't think there's much competition to be had. She's also super nice, she even friend requested me on Facebook, as well as asked for advice -- we're all good, basically.

I don't think that I've mentioned this, but we're meeting Christina in Arnold tomorrow with Dale, who will be shipped Friday to Detroit. His new mama lives in Ohio, but the Toledo Airport doesn't allow for United Pet Safe to be shipped to them, which is weird. Anyways, that's the plan for tomorrow.

I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pics from today:

Love, love, love this set! Too bad I screwed up on one of the pouches. That was a first for me.


Can you see the haze in the forest?


It was smokey and creepy everywhere.

The road leads to nowhere. Actually it leads home.

Well hello there, Fletcher.



The lake was quite beautiful, even with the haze.

Max is a loon.




Here are the Suggie Planter Buckets:




No comments: