Semi-Homemade vegan chicken salad...

That's what we had for dinner! I know it's so random, but we have dinners like that on occasion. I believe I've posted enough so that people should know my love for vegan meat. Don't get me wrong, I love regular meat all the same, but I'm EXTREMELY picky when it comes to meat, so vegan meat is the perfect solution.

Now, back to what I was originally going to blog about, my absence. I've been working literally every other day this week. Thursday was the first day that I didn't work OR sew, so it's been nice. You can imagine why I didn't want to ruin it by blogging. I actually ended up making 4 batches of HPW yesterday anyways, so it didn't leave time for much else.

Well today was my first day all alone at the store. I have to say, not NEARLY as stressful as I thought it was going to be. And the real kicker -- they already gave me a key to the store! I'm eventually going to be closing by myself, which means I'll have to lock up by myself. I've never had this much responsibility at one place before.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan


My vegan chicken salad.

Looks pretty awesome, eh?

Can't leave out the Parmesan thyme crackers.


Loads of HPW!

Love this boy.


My key to the store. Insane!


No comments: