The arrival of something good...

I'd like to start by saying that work went well Saturday. There was a but of a hiccup when I tried to close the pumps, unfortunately. Bonnie's daughter-in-law came up to help me close -- Bonnie was apparently out of town. Anyways, I think I screwed the pump machine up somehow, my bad! Other than that it was all good.

Our fleece arrived today. Well, I guess I should say 'my fleece' considering LaVaughn doesn't really do too much sewing anymore. I'm super stoked and can't wait to start sewing!

Lets see, not too much is going on, it's kind of boring around here, actually. The Walking Dead was amazing yesterday, as always. I cannot wait for the finale! I mean I can, considering someone is getting Lucille'd by Negan, but I'm also excited to see my man JDM portray Negan. I just hope it's not Glenn or Daryl... Sad face.

Anyways, this blog isn't going anywhere, so I guess I'm going to call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Loads of glorious fleece!

And a few pictures of Loras from Saturday night:





No comments: