Shadows...

So I took some new joeys pics today and I have to say, they're quite awesome! Not sure if any of you know or not, but there's a Walking Dead promo called "shadows" and these pictures nearly perfectly represent that promo. I even went so far as to make a meme out of them -- per LaVaughn's suggestion.

I also got a few decent pictures outside, but there's nothing out of the oridnary. Other than that (and sewing), it's been a pretty boring day. Not too much going on, which I don't mind AT all. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

My new Walking Dead comics.

Nubbins (new name: Tripe)


















Ser Loras

















Outside Pics:


My beautiful Milla.

I adore her.




Wild Plum Tree Blossoms




Bart, my main man.




Is he not gorgeous? Seriously?


No comments: