For the love of cat grass...

I'm trying to keep my mind far from the fact that we just lost Pip a few days ago. The glider room isn't the same, nothing is when it comes to the gliders. It's nearly impossible not to think of him because I have Sadie next to me all the time. She's still a long way away from being better, so I keep her in a bonding pouch loaded with blankets all the time. I have to give her meds every 12 hours plus I'm handing feeding her (she's holding food now) and offer her something to drink every hour it seems.

I still can't believe he's gone, I don't want it to be real...

I thought, since my last blog was so depressing, that I would share some cute pictures of Zoe eating some cat grass. We picked this up over a week ago and have been watering it and keep it in the sunlight, just like the instructions said. Well it's completely flourished and is so rich and lovely. Zoe highly approves, as you'll be able to see from the following pictures.

-Megan

Cat grass fever:







No comments: