Sadie, my love...

I just lost a big piece of my heart 40 minutes ago. My sweet, sweet angel crossed the rainbow bridge in my hands. I'm in shock, it doesn't seem real, I don't want it to be real.

She was my first glider that I adopted in 2009. She was such a rotten little thing that insisted on biting me every chance she got for well over a month. After she settled down and realized that I wasn't trying to murder her while trying to give her kisses and treats, we had a bond like no other.

I don't have favorites among my gliders, but if I did Sadie would be at the top of the list. My heart hurts so much right now, I can barely think.

I'm just in complete and utter shock over this. I can't stop crying and I just feel sick all over. I miss her so much already and she hasn't even been gone an hour. I'm having a very, very hard time with this, so I'm going to go. I'll try to explain things later this week.

I love you so, so much my sweet angel. I'll never forget you and will always keep you in my heart...

April 12th 2009 - July 12th 2016


I love you Sadie, my sweet and special angel.

No comments: