Joeys and thangs...

It's been an extremely hot and humid evening today, but I braved it so that I could capture a few pictures of the joeys. I didn't include Petunia and Pansy in the lineup, mainly because these photos were taken outside (the girls are too old).

Speaking of, we're going to Columbia, Missouri tomorrow to meet up with their new mom. Never been to Columbia before, not that I can remember, anyways. We also have to go through Rolla, which I hear is a crappy area, plus we have to drive through Jeff city! It's going to be a long and interesting day, that's for sure.

I snapped a couple pictures of some flowers, but that's the extent. I've not been into taking pictures lately, so this was kind of forced in a way. Nothing has been the same since the end of April, it just hasn't.

Anyways, I do not want to go down that road. That's basically all I have to say, I'm not sure when I'll blog next. We're off to Columbia tomorrow, I have to take Sadie to the vet Thursday as well as help LaVaughn cook for the reunion that evening, then we leave for Eminence Friday evening, we have the reunion Saturday, then I have to work all day Sunday. It's going to be a very busy week.

-Megan

Pretty flowers:



Gendry:





Nanook:





Nymeria:





Pretty vines:



No comments: