Thanksgiving prep plus Black (Thursday) Friday deals!

We've been in full swing Thanksgiving Day prep since Monday, but hardcore today. The bread has been made, cake, pies, pumpkin rolls, cauliflower salad, potato dishes -- basically everything! We're also shifting all of the Christmas decorations around in the garage for Friday. It's our tradition, like many others, to get our tree the day after Thanksgiving.

We're also in Black Friday prep mode. We have everything written down for tomorrow after dinner, even though I know we'll forget the list or not even bother with it if we do remember. There are some amazing deals this year that I hope and pray we can get our hands on.

We go for the movies and games 70% of the time, but there are several other things that we want to get people. Our Christmas list is small this year in the way of people. Our family has disbanded over the years and changed. Aside from my sister, there are 3 other people that I care about buying for and being around -- my aunt, uncle and Shawna, the girl I work with. She doesn't have it easy and really needs something there that can care for her. Such a sweet girl, she shouldn't have to live the way she does.

That's for another time, I suppose.

I guess I need to stop blogging and finish cooking. Not too much time left to prep. I won't have time to blog tomorrow and there's a good chance I won't blog Friday due to more shopping and the tree farm. So until then, have a Happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe, have fun and most importantly, be thankful...

Cauliflower salad in the works!

I love how clean and festive the kitchen looked before we cooked again, lol.

Gotta have pumpkin rolls on Thanksgiving, and before. :)

No comments: