Holiday joey pics!

I tried to take some decent pictures of the joeys in front of the tree, but it was such a massive fail. I tried with the tree lights on first, which was a bad idea. The rest are with the lights off and just kind of okay looking. Nothing I'm super proud of, but it's whatever.

You know, I didn't take into consideration that all of the joeys are over 8 weeks old now. I usually stop taking new pics around 7 or 8 weeks because most of the time the joeys become too wild -- especially outside, that's a BIG no. I took quite a few pics, but I'm only sharing a couple of my absolute favorites to spare myself from having to upload dozens of pictures.

I also have a few extra pics of Zoe at the bottom for your enjoyment. Hope you enjoy!

Douglas



Roman



Regina



Zelena



Arya



Sansa



And now for Zoe:









No comments: