Biker Daryl and one amazing view...

So I got my last (old) installment of my Walking Dead POPS!. Now I only need the three expensive non-bloody variants to complete my collection. I believe I've mentioned those already, but for those that don't know and those that may want to get me something for Christmas 🙂, I need HEADLESS Hershel, PONCHO Daryl and ZOMBIE Merle. I also need the rest of the new ones that were released last month, but hopefully I'll be able to get the rest of those soon.

So yeah, he arrived today.

I also have a picture to share with you post-Daryl. It's a picture that I took on the way to Cape last Tuesday. It's noting like breathtakingly gorgeous, just a pretty shot that I got while driving through Sam A. Baker park. It's on my Instagram account, but I wanted it to be here as well. So yeah, I guess that's all.

Biker Daryl!! Isn't he cuuuute??

Love this view of Sam A. Baker park - so gorgeous.

No comments: