Who's a birthday girl?!

Today is LaVaughn's birthday, so I thought I needed to say a little something about here. Well, I'm actually not going to say too much, because she NEVER reads my blog, lol. She knows how much I love her and that she's my other half.

We had planned on going out today, but she preferred to stay in. So wanna know what we're up to today? We're playing The Sims baby! Oh brother, aren't we wild cards. But her, we did just get City Living, so take that as you will.

Anyways, I did SO well on gifts this year. I got her an AMAZING pair of Jessica Simpson shoes that are to die for! I also got them at an amazing price instead of their normal $100 price tag. I also got her some Batman gloves that match her Batman jacket to a T. And aside from her amazingly perfect birthday card, I also got her the Rock Nude pallet that she's been wanting for weeks.

Last year I got her stuff that she wanted (including more eye shadow), but they were just like "meh". I was on point this year.

Happy Birthday, my precious sister. I love you more than you'll ever know!

Her cake that my amazing aunt made:





Random Zoe picture:


And the gifts:


No comments: