Project Alien Bug w/Random Unrelated Photos

 So there's this odd little bug underneath one of the flower pots in front of the garage. I honestly have no idea what it is, the closest guess I have is a hellgrammite. I don't think that's what it is, but that's the closest thing it resembles. I have a few photos that I'm going to share, maybe someone will know what it is.

It's been rainy and nasty all week and I think it's supposed to rain up until Friday. I mean, it's good and bad because it keeps the garden watered, but it makes it impossible to do anything with it due to all the mud. I have seed packs of red romaine lettuce, some petite yellow watermelons, some new type of squash and a 4 pack of cabbage that all needs to be planted like last week. Thanks to the rain, that probably won't happen until next week, which sucks.

I picked out stuff that only takes a couple months to grow, so it should be fine.

I don't really have much else to say, I mainly just wanted to talk about the strange bug and share all these rando pics that I took today. Hope everyone is having a good week.


Here's the little alien bug in a hole in the ground.

I'm very unsure as to what this guy is.

Like I said, the closest thing it resembles is a hellgrammite.

Well, hopefully the little thing finishes its transition and flies away.

There was also an inchworm on the flower pot over the bug. This was the best pic I got.

Our spilled flower pot.

Right side of the upper garden.

Left side of the upper garden.

Beautiful yellow flower with rain drops.

I'm really not sure what kind of flower this is. I'm totally spacing at the moment.

Not the best, but I tried to get a decent macro shot of rain drops on the petals.

This is one of my favorite macro shots so far. This is the kind of photos I would see when searching for the 40mm Nikon lens.

Creeper Max.

More yellow flowers.

This guy looks kinda rough.

One of the 4 baby cabbages.

No comments: