More Garden Updates (annual cult meeting on the side)

 I know I posted a garden update a couple days ago, but those were taken on my phone and, to me, that doesn't count. I'm joking, of course. I'm sure there are hundreds or thousands of people that blog with only cellphone photos. I managed to make it out to the garden a little while ago to take some pics. It's rained most of the week, so it's cloudy today and a little cooler - cloudy days make for great pictures.

All of our stuff seems to be doing fairly well. The row of corn really sprouted up this week and looks great! A few of our zucchini plants are starting to get blossoms, as well as the cucumbers. That's always a good sigh, shouldn't be too much longer before we start getting full sized vegetables! Our tomato plants are all loaded with blossoms, the plants are just a tad on the small size, but they look healthy at least. I'm gonna get a couple more seed packs next week to (hopefully) fill the lower garden.

I'm sure everyone is wondering what the secondary part of my title means. Well, I'm sure everyone remembers my post 'The Cult Next Door' from back in January. If not, I linked it, so go give it a read. Well a couple times a year the "cult" has an annual meeting. The last one they had didn't do that well due to COVID, but this one seems to have had quite the turnout. Cars has been coming in since Wednesday and today starts their festivities. 

I'm not nosy per se, but I do like to see what they're up to on occasion. I know I'm horrible, but I use my telephoto lens to sneak a peek every once in a while. I haven't done that yet, but I'm planning on it. Just like last time I won't share any pics I get because I don't want to get into any kind of trouble, but I will verbally report back with my findings. 

I guess that's all for now and this week. Hope you enjoy the pics!


These tiny beauties will be orange cherry tomatoes.

Cannot wait to eat them.


Our corn sprouts - they look awesome!

The plentiful lettuce row.

Green beans are growing nicely as well.

Some of the larger tomatoes are starting.

Here's one of the zucchini blossoms.

Some random yellow/orange bug I found. Love bug pics with a macro lens.

Eggplant blossom.

I never knew eggplant blossoms were so pretty!

No comments: