Gardening Update/Photo Dump

 What a day, what a day. I lost track of what all got planted today. I think it was a row of radishes, a row of okra and a row of carrots. All of the rows had to be dug and watered with fertilizer... fun times. So much bending and squatting is going to be the death of me. I can stand and walk around for hours at a time, but as soon as I have t squat for more than 20 minutes, I'm done for. 

At least we finally have the majority of things planted. I also planted a row of spinach, I almost forgot about that. I just have to find some zucchini plants next week and pick up a pack of lemon cucumber seeds since ours did horribly due to the cold weather. I'm just over this gardening season. We had such a late start due to the temperamental weather and cold ground. 

Oh well, not much you can do about it. I finally took some pictures of the garden and a few random ones of the flowers. I'm steering clear of the outside world if I'm going out solely for picture taking. Ever since my tick fiasco yesterday I'm super paranoid. I guess that's all for now, hope you enjoy the pics!


Beautiful orange flower. Not sure what kind it is.

That's out freshly picked lettuce on the left, the middle in the spinach that I planted and the right is our radish sprouts.

Closer look at the radish sprouts.

I think radish sprouts are so pretty.

The radish leaves are almost clover like.

This is one of the 4 eggplants that I got and also planted today. They're getting ready to bloom!

Okra sprouts.

Green onions.

Here's the lower part of the lettuce row.

And here's the cucumber sprouts I was talking about! 

They're all over the zucchini plant.

I hope I'm able to transplant them easily.

Zucchini is looking good! I hope it continues to do so.

Here's a few of the zucchini plants.

And here's a partial view of the two rows we planted. I wish I could explain how long they are.

Our potato plants are huge and gorgeous!

They're doing better than anything else I think, lol.

Some pretty light pink peonies.

And a Rose of Sharon.

No comments: