Photo Dump: Day 3

 Back again with another arousing round of photos from the day. I have to say, I do believe the lighting was much better today than the previous ones, definitely got some photos that are in my top 30, maybe even top 15. If I was left alone with no one to rush me along, there's not telling how many pictures I would end up taking. I have to say, I am better than I used to be. Back in the day I would take 15 pictures of the same thing before moving on. Now, if I get a good picture of something I leave... one and done.

I did save a bumble bee today! It was drowning in Max's pool, so I scooped it out and put it on a flower. I probably saved 5 or 6 more little bugs as well. I can't stand the thought of something drowning, even if it is a bug. 

I guess that's all for now, time to pack of for work. Enjoy!


Weeds in the sunset.

I'm obsessed with these weeds.

The tiniest little white flowers.

Couldn't really get the lighting right on this one.

The bee I saved.

I think he was super grateful.

I know I would be.

Their "fur" looks so fluffy and soft.

He was drying his little wings off here.

Our potato plants. They seriously look amazing.

Our lettuce is coming in very nicely too.

Pretty wildflowers in the sunset.

More leaves in the sun.

Probably some of my favorite types of pictures.

This one is a new favorite. I might even have to change my wallpaper on my phone.

Too much movement here.

This one is almost perfect.

And a bleeding heart for good measure.

No comments: