Single-Celled Organisms Under A Compound Microscope From Amazon

 This picture and videos I'm about to share are actually from a couple days ago, but I'm just now getting around to actually getting all the videos uploaded via YouTube. I don't know why Blogger makes it so difficult to upload a functioning video, but it's nearly impossible. 

Anyway, I went kinda crazy the first two days I had this microscope - so much so that my eyes and head are hurting from constantly looking into the extremely bright LED light. I mean, it's my own fault and once the new wears off I'll be good to go. It's just all very fascinating to me. I feel like I've looking at everything around the house and some things outside. 

There's still a BIG part of me that hates that I bought it and spent the money on it. I mean, it was one of the cheaper microscopes (under $90), but there's still lingering guilt. I'm extremely cheap and feel like it's my life's mission to hoard every dollar, but I know I can't be that way all the time. Still, I don't like spending money on myself, it just makes me feel weird.

I bought myself some new earring a couple weeks ago and feel the same way. Not so much now because I wear them all the time, but I still have the mentality of, "Oh, but what if we need that money for something more important?" I don't know, that's just the way I'm hardwired now. Back in my late teens/early 20s it was a completely different story. I made decent money, more money than I had ever made before and I was only freshly 18! I spent it just as fast as I could make it.

I'll always remember my gran telling LaVaughn and I both to put half of our check in the bank each week and save it. Of course that was nonsense to us at the time because we were young and stupid, but now... I get it. 

Okay, I'm gonna stop rambling and share the pic and videos. Hope you enjoy!


This is the best (and only) pic of the unicelled organism that I could get.


And here are the videos:

              


              


              

No comments: