Photo Dump: Day 2

 Back at it again. Today's photo journey holds a smidge more excitement than yesterdays. This is entirely due to the fact that I found frogs and was able to photograph them. Well honestly, the best pictures are the ones LaVaughn took. She doesn't like frogs, so she wouldn't hold them for me, so I held them for her. I honestly love the pictures and think they look fantastic!

Not going to drag this out anymore than I have to, enjoy!


Beautiful Max and his adorable face and ears.

I don't normally like to share photos of the animals anymore.

He's just too cute not to share, though.

Lovely little white flowery weed.

Purpleleaf Sand Cherry in full bloom.

I'm seriously in love with this tree, I wish its sister tree hadn't died.

More green leaf macro.

I think LaVaughn took this of the cucumber fence.

And I think she took this too.

And this one.

Beautiful purple iris.

The center of the iris is so beautiful.

Very exotic looking flower.

Some type of pretty white whildflower.


Here's the first frog that I found. Way to bright, but I was in a rush and one-handed.

Here's the amazing picture LaVaughn got of the second frog!

Amazing macro shot of this adorable little spring peeper.

No comments: