Photo Dump: Day 1

 This post is going to contain mostly pictures, as the titles suggests. Nothing has really been going on this week, it's been pretty mellow and quiet, which is nice. I always tend to grab my camera when I go down to bed the chickens, so naturally I have oodles of pictures to share. 

The weather has been really nice and mild this week, clear skies in the evenings with a cool breeze make for the perfect photo weather. Sometimes the lighting hits just right on certain pics. It's hard to explain, but there's a certain feeling I get, a sense of accomplishment when a picture turns out just how I want or expect it to. Out of the hundreds of pictures I take in a month, there's usually only a couple that give me the feels.

I'm not gonna drag this out anymore than I have to, enjoy!


More cantaloupe plants for the ever growing garden.

Orange bell pepper plants.

Green bell pepper plants.

More zucchini, naturally.

My obsession continues.

They're just so beautiful.

Dandelion seedheads are best when photographed with a macro lens.

More micro lens, as some would call it.

Last one.

Love macro shots of green leaves.

Pretty little green leaf during golden hour.

I think LaVaughn took this.

And I'm pretty sure she took this one.

This one as well -- see, she likes them too!

And she also took this one.

Ants attacking the iris bulbs.

Annoying little bastards, ants.

 I found a tiny little spider with neon green legs.

He was pretty chill.

More ants on the iris bulbs.

I refer to these ants as "bullet ants" due to their size, even though they're not really that big.

One more of Mr. Neon legs.

Love the beautiful white Azalea blooms.

And a nice somber macro shot of a Bleeding Heart.

No comments: