Company Customer Service Class

 I know I'm posting kind of late tonight, but since I have no photos from yesterday or today (probably tomorrow as well), I thought I would go ahead and get a quick word in. I think I mentioned last week that I had a mandatory customer service class to do today, but I'm honestly not sure. It's something that every single person working for that company has to do. Since COVID is still an issue, they were limited to only 5 employees per class. LaVaughn and I ride together, so there was no way they could put us on separate days due to the office being almost 2 hours away from us in Cape. Luckily that wasn't an issue.

I'm still uncertain as to why we had to take a customer service class, considering we don't really deal with customers. I mean, what they were teaching in class today was basically common sense -- I guess a lot of people don't really have that anymore? Who am I kidding, of course they don't. It was only supposed to be an hour long class, but you can always assume something like this is going to run over, which it did by over 30 minutes. It normally wouldn't bother me, but we had a grocery pickup waiting on us.

Speaking of grocery pickup... I always do the grocery pickup at Fredericktown Walmart on our way home, but sometimes we go home through Farmington and I do it there. Not once have I had a bad experience. I mean, on the rare occasion I'll get a bad substitution, but never really anything to complain about. I also think the longest I've had to wait is 15 minutes. Not bad, right? Well Cape Walmart is an entirely different story. They have about 10 or so more pickup spots, which is super confusing because it only goes to 19 on the app and we were in 21, naturally. After I checked in we waited... and waited... and waited. I'm not joking when I say we sat there for over 45 minutes waiting.

In the stores defense, the lady did say they were unusually busy that day and had people call out. She wasn't even supposed to be working that section.

After that I ran in Petco and grabbed a couple Gouramis, then we stopped by White Castle to get some dinner. They have a really awesome deal right now - 10 sliders for 5.99. We didn't have to wait in line too horribly long, but that all changed when they had us park. Then we had to wait a whopping 18 minutes! I was legit on the phone with them when LaVaughn told me the lady was coming towards the car.

It was just a horrible long day and it seemed like we had to wait on everything! This is why I don't like Cape; they're too busy and have too many people.

After our nearly 2 hour drive, we finally made it home. I'm exhausted, like really exhausted for some reason. I think it's because I've been getting up early for the past few days in a row and it's finally starting to catch up on me. I guess that's all for now...



This is a pic I took today on Snapchat, which is where the filters come in. You I hate posting blogs without posting a photo, so this retro pic of White Castle will have to do.

No comments: