Forceful Blogging

 I'm not really forcing myself to blog, per se. It's just been a busy week and I didn't really do anything yesterday worth blogging about. I didn't really do anything today worth blogging about either. I did work in the garden for the longest time today clearing up the rows in the lower garden and getting a couple more prepped and ready for seeds tomorrow. 

If you're not used to bending a squatting on a daily, such as myself, it really starts to wreak havoc on your muscles. My thighs get sore, my lower abdominal muscles get sore... it's just miserable. I'm usually okay after the next day or the day after that, but I'm definitely feeling the burn, lol.

It's also been really, really hot lately, so having mini heat strokes while gardening has been fun. I'm joking, of course, heat strokes are nothing to joke about. I love gardening, don't get me wrong, but I can't wait until cooler weather.

I guess that's all for now. I did manage to take a few photos today on my actual camera. Nothing special, but at least it's something.


Purpleleaf Sand Cherry leaves, my fave!

Beautiful purple peonies.

Peonies are so underestimated.

These purple peonies are some of my faves.

I wish I had a size comparison next to these flowers. They're SO tiny!

I also think this is where I acquired my first tick of the year. *gag*

Lastly, some pretty weeds.

No comments: