Back... in black.

Hey again my peeps. I know, two posts in one day. Whatever will we do with ourselves? Anyway, we were just sitting around, being bored and decided to hit up Poplar Bluff. It was too late to swing by the pet stores, so we just went straight to Hasting's.

When we got there, we noticed they had a killer sale going on. It was, "Buy 2 Get 2 for $2", not too bad, eh? I mean, they've had better, like "Buy 2 Get 2 Free". Now that's a deal my friend. Anyway, we only got 4 movies: The Book Of Eli, Kick-Ass, The Crazies and Red Mist. A pretty nice find if I do say so myself.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Gonna kick back and watch a couple. Peace!

-Megan


Just the ridiculous prices and Casey's.
.
A moth that LaVaughn found. I think it's a Luna, not too sure though.
.

And now the movies we got...
.

No comments: