Pissed and annoyed...

For some stupid reason, Blogger is changing the way you post. I knew that they added the new template a couple months back, but I didn't like it so I didn't keep it. I hate the way the image uploader is now, it makes thing WAY more complicated. Now they're saying that the old version (the one I like and use) is going away. What the hell man, how is that fair? Not everyone likes the new templates so why should they be forced to use them? It's just because the people behind Blogger like the new and want to rid themselves of the old. It's a bunch of bullshit if you ask me. We, the people of Blogger, should be able to choose. Ugh, it annoys me.

Anyway, just wanted to rant. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: All Along The Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix

The Old Version:


The New Version:


No comments: