Last night sucked...

Ugh, do you ever just have one of those nights where you can't sleep? Well, that's the way I was yesterday. I just got creeped out and had to get up. Luckily, LaVaughn was willing to get up with me. We sat around for a few minutes and then decided to get out of the house for a little bit. And where did we go you ask? Well Poplar Bluff of course.

We were going to hit up PetsWay, but it was already 7:45 when we got there, so we decided to pass that up and hit up Hastings instead. We actually found a pretty nice selection of movies that weren't too expensive, so we ended up with about 6 new ones. And they are:

Legion
Sorority Row
Adventureland
District 9 (one of my personal faves)
Cabin Fever 2
Middle Of Nowhere


All in all, it was a pretty nice evening. The downside, we came home and passed out at 11 PM and got up at 6 AM! Yes, 6 in the AM! Ugh, it sucks, but at least it's over now.

That's pretty much all for now. I think we're getting ready to go somewhere. Until next time, you know where to find me. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix

No comments: