It's been a while...

As I'm sure you all know, I've never been one to post on a daily basis. I used to only post a couple times a week, if that. But here lately, it's been a different story. Anyway, what I'm trying to get to, It's been almost a week since my last post. What's up with that? But by the time I get done taking the pictures, doing other stuff and uploading them, I just don't have it in me to write a blog.

On that note, I decided to go ahead and add all the pictures that I've taken in the past few days. So, sit back and enjoy...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Radar Love by Golden Earring

 Bug eyed Charlie on my shoulder.

 Fiona holding on to my neck. This is such a cute picture of her.

 Another cute one of Fiona.

 This was taken the same day that the joeys came OOP. For some reason, she decided to shove them back in, lol.

 Kira takes the best prison pictures.

 Chazz kind of looks like a demon here, lol.

 Some type of worm.

 A Opiliones (aka: Harvestmen or Daddy Long Legs) in a bush.

 I harassed it for about 10 minutes, lol.

 This is just an awesome picture. Not bragging, but I just think it's pretty.

 A nice upward tree picture that I always get.

 I'm not sure, but I think this may be a bug that came out of one of these eggs.

 This one is a little more clear than the last.

 A nice little yellow flower.

 This just looks so majestic for some reason. Like something off of Alice In Wonderland.

 Check out that mossy grass, very awesome.

 Love the heart shaped clovers.

 I love this picture. It almost looks fake.

 Another nice shot of it.

 This is kind of pretty.

 This picture looks awesome big. Very pretty...

 Here's a newer picture of out little girl. Her name is now Willa.

 And here's our little man. His name is now Willard (or Willie).

 This isn't super special, but it's kind of pretty I guess.

 Look at Fletcher's little gray snout, so cute.

 And now, Carly's snout.

 I'm not obsessed, this was taken on a separate day, lol.

 This is a picture of a mushroom that actually turned out pretty awesome. I just love the way it looks.

And last, but not least, a fly. This is by far my favorite insect picture.

No comments: