Why must I love turtles so much...

Being the avid turtle lover that I am, I always try to reach out to a turtle in need (ie; A turtle trying to cross the road).

Earlier today, I was on my way to the post office to deliver a package when I came across a turtle trying to cross a bridge. I knew that if the little guy made it to the other side, we would fall off. So I stopped the car in the middle of the road and helped him out. He was kind of freaked at first, but as soon as I picked him up, he started popping his head out. And as soon as I put him on the side of the road, he took off.

That's pretty much all, just wanted to share. Until next time, you know where to find me.

Love & Peace

-Megan

This is how I found him.
.
Just a nice shot of his shell.
.
Just look at that cute little face.
.

You can't really tell here, but he took off.

No comments: