Around the yard in 30 minutes. Part 2

Well, yesterday I was bored and decided to trek across the again. I found some new things to photograph, but mostly a lot of the same. If I'm lucky, I'll find a bug or two, lol.

Anyway, just wanted to share some of the pictures before I got backed up. Until next time, you know where to find me.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: YYZ by Rush

Here's another picture of those little eggs. No clue as to what's inside them, but I think we might found out before too much longer.
.
An awesome little butterfly. I actually love how this picture turned out.
.
Another picture of it.
.
I'm pretty sure this is an egg sack of some kind.
.
Some kind of little sticker weed.
.
And they were all Yellow.
.
Kind of pretty I guess. A little out of focus, but not too bad.
.
This one's a little better.
.

I love the coloring on these leaves.

No comments: