9/11 blog thing...

Yeah, yeah I know it's the 9 year anniversary of 9/11, but that's not what I'm here to talk about. I was pleased to find in the mail today, well on the counter, our 2011 TGI calendar! But what's so exciting about that you ask? One of our very own gliders, Pip, just happens to be Mr. March! I now, awesome right?

Aside from that, I guess I will put in my 2 cents about 9/11. Yes, I remember exactly what I was doing on this day 10 years ago. And yes, I do feel bad for all the families that lost someone on that day. But I don't want to get into it. ;)

Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Highway To Hell by AC/DC


John, enjoying some broccoli.
.
Look at that cute little face.
.
This one is my favorite.
.
This would've been great if there wasn't a hair in the middle of it.
.
Here's the calendar. Pretty awesome, eh?
.

And here's Pip. Look at how cute he looks!

No comments: