You better prepare yourself...

Since our new camera is so awesome, we'll probably be taking a LOT more pictures. I just wanted to let you know in advance so you can prepare yourself, lol. Anyway, thought I'd add a few more pics that we took today. Hope you enjoy!

- Megan


Just a building we were parked next to while using some free WiFi, lol.
.
Such a gorgeous face.
.
I actually got one of her looking!
.
This is the little camera case we picked up yesterday. Pretty cute, eh?
.
Her face looks so long here.
.
And here.
.
I thought this was pretty cool looking.
.
This is such a punk ass picture.
.
Secret "Blue Dolphin Society". Are you a member?
.
I know it's just a straw, but I love the way it looks.
.
So cute.
.
I love her expression here.
.
What a life...
.
Check out that macro! Beyond awesome!
.
Yeah, he was pissed.
.
Look at those babies! Only a few more weeks.
.
I love this picture!! She looks like such a little prisoner...
.
An even better shot of her babies.
.

OMG, Pip is SO freaking adorable! I love this picture.

No comments: