Summer lovin...

Well I guess it's more like Fall lovin, but either way works for me. The weather the past few days has been incredible! I wish it would stay like this all year around. There's nothing better than a cool breeze blowing through your hair or the crushing of leaves under your feet. Oh how I love fall...

Anyway, I got some really cute pictures of Hans the other day, but I didn't post them because of what happened with John. I believe it's ok to post them now, so hope you enjoy!

Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Cello Suite No.1 Prelude in G Major by Johann Sebastian Bach

Here are the pics:

Love this picture.

Hans in a tree:



This picture makes me want to eat him!








Some nice flowers:









More Hans:





Logan & Kira:

Love this picture of Logan.





Logan & Kira:

















Sadie & Pip:



















And now for the bonus videos!



No comments: