Updates!

Other than my fair post, I haven't really given you anything else to go on. A lot has actually happened in the last week. Well, not a whole lot, but a pretty decent amount of stuff.

I guess one of the most important and exciting things is that Sadie and Pip's twin girls came OOP!! They were OOP on the 29th of July and are SO beyond gorgeous. One is a WFB and one is a really dark (possible Black Beauty) Standard. The WFB is Summer and the Standard is Autumn, They're great!

In other news, we moved the baby lovebirds, Sirius and Remus, to their own cage. They've been eating fine on their own for a couple weeks now, so we figured it was time.

I know there's something else, but I can't really think of it. So, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Too Young To Fall In Love by Motley Crue

Here are the pics:

Hans









Summer







Autumn







ALL the fleece we had to sew...

Robbie on top of the cat tree. Cause he can limb now...

Sirius and Reums in the bathroom:




















Kira




The Twins




The Lovies



No comments: