In loving memory...

It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of a dear family member. Not a family member of flesh, but of fur. Our gerbil of just over 3 years, John Rambo, passed away today... He's was sick all day yesterday, I didn't even think he would make it through the night. His tired and old little body managed to make it through today and he passed away just over an hour ago.

Call me crazy for going to such lenghts with this, but he was a part of our lives for over 3 years. There's an empty cage now where he sat and where a piece of my heart lies. I still remember the day we got him. He was so tiny and weak, he didn't look like he would make it. Well, he proved us all wrong and grew up to be a strong and wild little man. He will be forever and deeply missed...

Here are some of my favorite pictures of him:


















RIP little man, we will miss you...

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I'm so sorry hon. It's awful when we lose such a loving little one as yours. You will see him again one day. (((HUGS)))