Mega picture post with a little Dead Island on the side...

Hello all my fellow bloggers and blog readers alike. I bring forth to you today a plethora of pictures. Basically, I just haven't blogged in the last week, so therefor, I have LOADS of pictures to share. I hate not blogging for extended periods of time, it makes for an jumbled and unorganized blog.

Anyway, this blog has a lot of focus around sugar gliders. As you'll notice when you look at the pictures, it's filled with two of our newest joeys, Summer and Autumn. These little sweeties are filling our hearts faster than you know! There are also picture of all our other sweeties for you to feast your eyes on.

Now for the Dead Island segment of this blog. As I'm sure most of you know by now, Dead Island is up for grabs at nearly every gaming outlet there is. If not, there's always several places online you can buy it. Just as I was getting ready to hit purchase the day after it was released, something brought my attention to an online forum discussion on Dead Island. And to my surprise, they were discussing the bugs that came along with the game. Not knowing if this was true or not, I decided to hold of on hitting the purchase button. I'm in the process of researching about said bug to see if it's true or not. When I find out more, I'll try to devote a whole blog pertaining to Dead Island.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I have to run to the store and pick up some soda. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Mony Mony by Billy Idol

Here are the pics:

Summer at 10 Days OOP





Autumn at 10 Days OOP






Some awesome Hummingbird shots I caught:




Love the way this picture looks.




Can't you see her hatred towards us? :)

Our Beatles:





Our Mealworm Farm:



Summer at 11 Days OOP







Autumn at 11 Days OOP







My favorite bug ever!

The girls:







The Twins at 12 Days OOP















Kira having a treat on the corner hammock.



Such a cute little prisoner.

Kira deep-throating a banana chip.


Logan's "You caught me!" look, lol.


Just look at how cute Hans is!



Chubby little Pip.


The only picture of Sadie I was able to get.

The Twins







My awesome moon shot.

And last, but definitely not least, bat-boy Hans:







No comments: