Robbie's Day Out...

I was bored earlier this evening and decided to take Robert out for a little stroll. I can't remember who told me that ferrets don't like the outdoors, cause he loved it! I didn't keep him out for very long, I was freaked that the neighbors dogs would come over and start harassing him. At least I managed to get some cute pics and a short video!

It was really cute watching him pop his head up out of the extremely dry grass and look around. His facial expressions were priceless. I can only imagine how everything must've looked to him. After all, he is only used to being behind closed walls. There will definitely be more outside ventures in the future.

I suppose that's all for now. Mainly just wanted to share the pics and video. Until next time, you know where to  find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the pics:

























Bonus Gallery!

While I had Robbie outside, I couldn't help but take some photos of the surrounding areas. I got a couple good shots of some bees and a butterfly! Hope you enjoy...











And now for the video of Robbie:

No comments: