The end is drawing nigh...

I hate to say it, but I believe my blogging days are coming to an end. I find myself stressing over not being able to blog as much as I'd like, which kind of defeats the purpose to begin with, considering blogging is supposed to be my soothing "me" time.

I used to adore blogging and would have certain times sets specifically for blogging. I also practiced a lot of piano then and even managed time for that as well. I haven't played piano in god knows how long, so I'm amazed that I'm still blogging as much.

After my mom got out of the hospital, I took a 2 week hiatus that I'm having a hard time coming back from. There for a while I didn't even take any pictures and when I did, it was forced. I'm having a hard time finding words that will even compose a decent paragraph worth reading.

It just seems that there's SO much to do anymore. Between working, caring for the gliders, rats, cats (which we're overran with due to people dumping them off), cleaning almost daily, trying to get cage set orders done, and just having a little me time -- it leaves no time for nothing else. I feel like I'm just trying to make excuses, but it's the truth. Maybe after things settle down a bit, which could be a week from now, I'll just say screw it and start my usually blogging again.

Until then, though, there are several pictures I would like to share that I took today. Mainly it's of a bunch of kittens that Toby's demon sister had. But OMG, they're the cutest little things!! Just wait until you see the pictures, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Some updated pictures of the duck squad:














Poor miss Deb.

And now for some kitten cuteness:




Cutest kitten faces in the world!


































No comments: