Hiatus...

I really, honestly have way too much on my plate at the moment. My mom is out of the hospital now and is staying with me, so I rarely have time to do anything. She can take care of herself for the most part, but there are still some things she can't do on her own.

I even had to find someone to cover my shift at work today so that I could stay home with her.

Between taking care of the yard birds, the cats, the dog, the gliders, the rats, my mom, everyday house chores -- it's just too much. Not to mention, what free time I DO have will be spend either playing The Sims 4 (yes, we got it today) or working on Laci's rather large cage set order. So blogging is going to take the back burner for at least a few days. I probably wont blog anymore until Sunday or Monday, give or take.

The only reason I say I'll blog then is because that's when our big Glider Gal's dinner is. We're meeting up with Cindy, Taylor, Stephanie, Sara, Christina, and Kyan and Doug earlier that day. I just hope everything goes as planned.

We're also getting Perla that day, our little leu girl we're getting from Cindy. She's going to live with the trio. I'm SO excited! Plus, Cindy will get to see her little girl, Petra. Not to mention, Stephanie will get to meet her little girl, Harper. Not sure if I've even mention that she's getting Harper, but she is.

So, I guess that's all for now. If for some reason I change my mind and blog, then I'll be completely shocked, but you just never know about me.

Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: