Growth & Loss

 Since I've been putting this off all week I'm going to just go ahead and put it out there. My dear, sweet Aunt Evaon passed away Monday morning at her home. She's been sick off and on for the past few months, even the past couple years if I'm being honest. She just got out of the hospital last Saturday because there wasn't much that could be done with guarantee and she was just done. She was refusing any further treatment and just done with it all.

Her viewing was yesterday, which we went to. Her funeral is today, which we're not going to. We're staying with my baby brother so that the rest of the family can be there. Plus Jeff is going to be a pallbearer, so it all worked out. I don't like talking about it, so I'm going to leave it at that.

Now to get my mind off of things, I'm going to do a complete 180 and share some photos of our sprouts. I took these photos Wednesday and at the time we had 1 cucumber, 1 pepper, 8 cherry tomatoes and 4 regular tomatoes. I checked them once more yesterday before we came to Perryville and we had 18 cherry tomatoes, 12 regular, still the 1 cucumber and a wilted pepper sprout. I was so proud of my pepper sprout because it's one that I dried myself, so now it's wilted and I'm sure it'll be completely dead by the time we go home Monday.

So yeah, here are the photos. Don't mind the florescent color of the photos, it was late in the day and the UV light was throwing the color off.

Cherry tomato sprouts.

Bunches of baby cherry tomato sprouts.

Big tomato sprouts.

More tomato sprouts.

Macro tomato sprout.

These sprouts are just starting to emerge.

Here's my beautiful little pepper sprout before it wilted.

And lastly, the cucumber sprout.

No comments: