Guitar Hero... coming to an end?

I just recently found out that Activision, the company behind the ever so popular, Guitar Hero, is pulling the plug on the once beloved game franchise. It seems that Guitar Hero III was their last big seller and the market has gone downhill ever since. It's no big surprise to me, the games have been shit ever since Guitar Hero 2, but that's just my opinion. I mean, anything from a higher price to a sucky set list, GH has it. All of this is coming from an ex die hard fan. Believe me when I say this, I was the first in line when a new GH game was coming out. Well kiddies, not anymore. I guess you'll have to go out and pick up a real guitar if you want to play any new songs. Unless of course, you want to play Rock Band. But it's only a matter of time before they pull the plug as well.

I suppose that's all for now. Until the next big cancellation, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: House Of The Rising Sun by Frijid Pink  <<< Seriously an awesome version! It almost gives The Animals a run for their money. :)

No comments: