Happy Z-Day... I mean, V-Day!

I seriously hate thinking of titles for these blogs sometimes. I mean, there's only so many times you can use, "Not too much going on today." or "Just another boring day." Cause days that don't have anything behind them (ie; Valentine's Day, trips, games, movies reviews, etc.) are just like any other day.

Lets see, what's going on today. Aside from it being Valentine's Day, it's also my little brothers Birthday! And to me, that's way cooler than Valentine's Day, lol. I can't believe Jake's 15 today! Holy crap, I never thought he was going to get past 10! Where did the time go? I can still remember when he would cry if you looked at him the wrong way. Not it's like he's an actual person that can carry on actual conversations. Whoa...

Aside from that, I've pretty much mastered a simplified version of Pachelbel's Canon in C. No, not D, C. I know I said I was learning D in one of my older posts, but it ended up being C. Anyway, it's nothing uber fancy like Pachelbel's original, but it's pretty cool and easy for a beginner, like myself. One day I'll move on to the real thing, but for now, I'll stick with simple stuff.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I think we're going to watch Splice later, but who knows. Oh yeah, we watched a movie call Stag Night last night. It's a new Ghost House Underground film. Well, the movie itself isn't new, it's like a 2008, but they're releasing it like it's new. Anyway, it's really awesome and definitely worth the watch. I think it hits RedBox tomorrow, so watch out for it!

Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Stag Night

Happy Birthday Jake! I hope you had a good one! <3

Here are the pics:





And the bonus video:

No comments: