You are called suck...

If you've seen Year One, then you know what the title means. We're in this weird kick where we want to watch that movie all the time. I think we watched it 3 times this week. Who knows, maybe more, lol. I don't really have an in depth story to tell, those only come around once, maybe twice a year (sorry if my last post was too long). Anyway, like all my other posts, I really only want to share some random pictures. These were taken yesterday, some the day before that and last night. That came out weird.

Oh yeah, we also watched one of the After Dark Originals yesterday, Husk. It was actually pretty good. Not your normal After Dark film, but good all the same. If you didn't catch it on Syfy, you can always download it, like we did. Definitely worth the watch.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: In My Life by The Beatles

Here are the pics:

 Best picture of her, ever!

 And now she's sad again.

 The clarity of our zoom isn't all that great, but considering this bird was WAY up in a tree, I think it turned out ok. :)

 Just a couple balls, hehe.

 Very dreary...

 I'm obsessed with this kind of shot.

 Sophie (aka: Kitten) looking all smug faced.

 Zoe, being sensual.

And lastly, Zoe being her cute self.

No comments: