Starry, starry night...

Well Mr. Don McLean, you were wrong. It's actually and rainy, rainy day and oh SO cold! What happened to that beautiful, Spring like weather we were having last week? Ugh, sometimes I love winter, sometimes I love to hate it. I guess it just depends on my mood, haha! I don't really have too much to talk about today, I'm mostly just rambling, like always.

I did manage to get a couple really cute pictures of my aunt's cat, Charlie. Yes, he is Charlie of the infamous, two Charlie's. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you'll have to backdate to last year sometime. Other than the pictures, that's pretty much all I have to say.

Oh wait, I almost forgot. We watched this beyond kick-ass movie a couple nights ago. It's called: Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil. Here's the trailer - TDVE - if you want to check it out. And please, don't judge by the crappy trailers on YouTube. This movie is awesome and that's all you need to know. You can download it from a few different places, but not the best quality. And the full version of the movie hasn't been uploaded yet, so you have to deal with production writing every once in a while telling you what is supposed to be on the screen. And the fighting scenes have no "punching" sound effects, so it's just the people wrestling around on the ground. I, personally, think that just adds to the experience, but I definitely want the DVD when it comes out.

Ok, I do believe that's all I have for now. Gotta go hop in the shower and then head to the store. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: The Road

Here are the pics:



Isn't he gorgeous?


No comments: