Spring frogs, Paul and then some...

Well, last night was interesting. And since it was such a nice night, we decided to leave the door open (screen door closed).  And just so you know, our dick demon kitten, Sophie (aka: Kitten), tore a huge hole at the bottom of our screen. Anyway, around 7ish, LaVaughn noticed something hopping across the floor. And what was it you ask, why a spring frog (spring peeper or pseudacris crucifer) of course. Thinking it would be no big deal, I scooped him up and took him back outside. Well, about 10 minutes later Una started chasing something. And yes, it was the spring frog. Again, I grabbed him up and took him back outside. About 15 minutes later, we heard a thump. LaVaughn looked over and sure enough, it was the damn spring frog. We decided to take him on the other side of our neighbor's house so he wouldn't hop back through our door. About 20 minutes after that, I made my way into the kitchen, only to find Zoe staring something down. And to my surprise, it was the damn spring frog AGAIN! At this point, it was a little freaky. I picked the little guy up anyway, only to find that he was hurt. That's when I decided to just put him in a container with some water until tomorrow, which is today.

About 30 minutes when by as we continued watching our movie, and lo, another frog hopped through the door! After that, we were less freaked by the fact that the same frog made it all the way from our neighbor's back to us. I just decided to catch that little guy and put him in with the other one. Again, no more than 10 minutes later, another damn frog hopped through the door. I grabbed him and put him with the two others. Then in no time, there was another frog! That's when we decided to shut the door. So now, there are 4 frogs sitting in the glider room. We're planing on taking them out in the woods later so that they'll stay away from the house. At least we hope. LaVaughn also managed to get some video of them singing last night. At least I think that's what they're doing, lol. Be sure to check that out at the bottom.

Aside from that enthralling news, we also managed to watch Paul, the movie. It's not really called Paul the movie, I just wanted to add that so you would know what I'm talking about. Anyway, if you're a beyond huge fan of Simon Pegg, like myself, then you probably already watched the trailer on YouTube. If not, watch it >> Here <<. It's about two English comic book fans (Simon Pegg, Nick Frost) that have come all the way to San Diego to Comic-Con. After that, they embark on a road trip where they run into an alien (Seth Rogen). They end up running from the FBI and getting into all kinds of chaos along the way. This movie also stars: Jason Batemen, Sigourney Weaver, Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig, just to name a few. If you're a fan of Shaun of the Dead, like myself, then you'll have no problem laughing your way through Paul. I highly, highly recommend it.

Well kiddies, I suppose that's all for now. Time to either go to the store or clean the house. More than likely, I'll stay home and clean. Anyway, until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Highway Star by Deep Purple

Here are some pics of the third frog that came in the door:
.







And now, a couple videos:



Bonus Gallery:

Just a couple random pics from last night as well. :)



No comments: