All things sugar glider...

Today has pretty much revolved around the gliders and glider related things. Not like that's a bad things, just weird. We started off by boiling a bag of chicken leg quarters (I think that's what they're called) for all the animals, gliders included. After that got done, we decided to do a little tent time with the girls. We've decided to let the boys chill out together for a few days and bond with each other. And when I say boys, I mean ALL 5 boys! It's official, we have a colony of 5! They're not all biffs or anything, but they're getting there.

After we got done in the tent, we decided to clean the cages and put clean cage sets in. And when I say clean the cages, I mean clean the cages. We washed the bars, washed the drop trays, washed the wheels and even vacuumed the glider room. I know, we're really on a roll. After we washed everything, we put the clean cage sets in and then added the gliders. All in all, I think they're quite happy with everything and everyone.

Aside from all of that good stuff, I think I may be getting over my cold (fingers crossed). Ugh, I absolutely hate being sick. It's one of the worst things ever. I know I've mentioned this before, but you never know how good you actually feel until your sick. It blows, man.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Sin by Ozzy

Here are the pics:

 I know it's hard to tell, but there are 3 gliders in this pouch. Logan, Charlie and... wait for it... Chazz!

 Sexy little Pip on top of Felix.

 And again...

Sadie, enjoying some boiled chicken.

Kira, spazing out.
.
Just look at those crazy eyes, lol.

You can see her black beauty features really well here.

My favorite of her.

Sadie, being nosey.

I love the red tone to her fur.

This is probably my favorite of her.

No, this one.

This is probably my favorite of Fiona, so cute!

I just love their crazy eyes.

Ahh, her arm looks broken!

She looks so different from Sadie and Kira.

These are straws with frozen yogurt inside of them. I got this fabulous idea from Erin, a fellow glider lover.

Some boiled chicken.

Fiona is ALWAYS on my head. Sometimes LaVaughn, but mostly on me, lol.

Sadie having a snack of yogurt straw.

Sadie enjoying a yogurt straw on my shoulder.

Sadie still enjoying a yogurt straw.

You can actually see all 3 boys in this one. Naturally, Logan is on top being nosey.

Pip and Felix laying in the hammock.

Here's a picture of the girls exceptionally clean cage. The wheels and toys were being washed at the time.

The boys clean cage. Again, the toys and wheels were being washed.

Just a picture of Logan that I loved.

  And lastly, Felix, looking like a demon. :)

No comments: