Welcome back my friends...

Just got back from PB and thought I would share the random pics that I took. Nothing special or anything to get excited about, just boring stuff. The drive to PB and back was rather boring and a tad on the dreary side. But after all, we are supposed to get some kind of massive winter storm in the next couple days. Personally, I don't think we'll get anything. Up North, probably, but not here.

Anyway, not too much else to say so I guess that's all. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

 See how sucky looking it was.

 It looks rainy as shit.

 Supplies needed for the drive. I've been sick going on two days now. :(

 The office.

 Looks like they were having a busy day, hehe.

 This fire was WAY bigger when we were further away. It was pretty awesome looking.

 Flower in the store.

 I like this one.

 Too blurry.

 I'm pretty sure these are lavender flowers? Not too sure, but they grow all over our yard in the spring.

 Pretty.

 Another flower.

 And another.

 These were LaVaughn's favorites.

And lastly, glider grub. We sat down last night and cut up a shit load. I think we did enough for a week! :)

No comments: