GameStop, will you marry me?

Since we got Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, we've fallen crazy in love with the franchise. I mean, how bad can a game be if it has Rockstar (maker of the GTA franchise) on the case? Anyway, I did a little research on RDR and couldn't get over how awesome it sounded. If you've ever played it, then you know what I'm talking about. So I took it upon myself to call Hasting's and GameStop to see which place had it cheaper. And I'm sure you can tell from the title of this blog that we chose GameStop. We had originally planned to buy the used copy for $34.99, but then we saw that it was only $39.99 for a new copy. It was just one of those things that you can't hardly pass up.

I also couldn't help but notice that GameStop has a beyond awesome amount of other really cheap games. Anything from Halo: ODST to Army of Two. All $14.99 and under I might add. We're definitely going to have to hit the up sometime.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Time to play! Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Born To Raise Hell by Motorhead

Here are some pics from the night:

 I LOVE this one, so pretty!

 The camera has a great macro, but a not so great zoom. Still pretty, though.

 This is nice.

 As is this one.

 I'm in love with this one. SO gorgeous!

 This one is very depressing for some reason.

 Yes, that is in fact, a deer.

 And again.

 I love how this sign turned out, very awesome.

 Just look at how pretty the inside of the store looks.

 See what I'm saying, $9.99 for this awesome game!

 And this one too!

Hmm, I wonder what's in there, lol.
(BTW, LaVaughn took the first 6 pictures)

No comments: