So long...

The time for the joeys to depart is drawing closer and closer. I always dread times likes these, it's always sad. I have to say, it's gotten a lot easier, but I still miss each and every one of them just as much as the last. Yesterday was Mischa's day to go to her new parents. We met them in Poplar Bluff at Hasting's parking lot. I'm not exactly sure where they're from, it's either Southern Illinois or Tennessee, not too sure. Anyway, the girl seemed happy to get Mischa, but it was still depressing. Next week, it's Hannibal's turn.
In other news, we decided to head on in Hasting's while we were there. We didn't really stay too long, just looked at the movies and games. I did manage to swing by and play one of their awesome keyboards, though. Holy shit, it was SO awesome. The sound is so much better than the one we have, but I guess you get what you pay for, lol. I'd love to have a nicer keyboard one day. Other than that, we just grabbed a few movies (Chloe, Jonah Hex & a zombie movie) and left. We also managed to get those three movies for the low price of $12.

Lets see, what else has been going on? Our DSL has decided to drop throughout the day again, so annoying. It's actually down right now. So now I'll have to leave this web page open until it comes back on cause I can't make this a draft. Ugh, it's really annoying.

Other than all of that exciting news, I do have several awesome pictures to share with you. Mostly of the animals, go figure. So be sure to check them out at the bottom, like always.

Well, I believe that's all for now. I have to go to town and grab something for dinner. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Movin' On by Bad Company
 
These are some pics of Mischa we got the day she went to her new home:







Some pics of Hannibal, just cause he's cute:













These are just random pics:

 Milla, being shy.

 This is just too cute!

 This is a blood orange. It was kind of a bland picture, so I decided to mess around with the contrast and whatnot.

 Milla, being flirty.

 This picture is cute, but kind of freaky, lol.

 Such a smug shot.

 This one kind of speaks for itself, lol.

The end.

No comments: