It's about time...

I know it's way in the past now, but I have to bring up the fact that every North of us had a white Christmas. It was a little annoying, considering I love snow. For some reason, the snow always skips us. We, I opened the door to a rather pleasant surprise around 2:00 this morning. And what do you think that was... snow! Yes, after weeks and weeks we finally get a little snow. I think we had about an inch or two all together, but it was still awesome. I also managed to get some pretty awesome pictures of the snow coming down last night and some of it today. That's mainly what this blog is about.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Hopefully everyone that wanted some snow got some. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Zombie Diaries

Here are some pics of the lovely snow:

 Love how this looks!

 I love how the trees are in the background.

 Another one with a tree.

 Just snow.

 Sir Robert was trying to escape at the time, so I just grabbed him and snapped a quick pic of him in front of the snow.

 Snow on the grill.

 Snow on the tree.

 I really like this one.

 This one's ok.

 Kind of sucky.

 This is like my favorite part of the yard.

 Pretty much everything was covered by snow.

See how pretty?

No comments: