Notice anything different?

Yes, I took it upon myself to change the blog layout yet again. Those stupid dots were really starting to get on my nerves. This layout isn't too bad, not my usual cup of tea, but decent. I like to find a nice layout and then change the background image, font color and borders so that I can make it my own. Sometimes they turn out good, sometimes they turn out crappy. Anyway, what do you think?

Aside from that exhilarating news, I've got some more to share with you. Do you remember my post from a couple days ago where I was talking about downsizing on animals? Well that's still the play, but we've decided to keep the birds. We've had about 4 calls for them and we decided on one today. The guy said he could probably meet us today, but he would have to call back and let us know. Well, as we were getting the bird cage down, we both looked at each other like we were going to be sick. It probably took us about .3 seconds to decided we didn't want to sell them. The main reason being, they were a gift from our grandma. And I'm sure all of you know by now, our grandma passed away in '09, so giving the birds up is something we just can't deal with right now. As far as I know, the rats and gliders are still a go. The kitten is definitely going to a new home when someone wants her. She's a demon (a very cute demon, I might add)!

Lets see... I managed to get some more pictures of the snow and what not earlier today. Nothing special, I just wanted to grab a few more before all of the snow melted into the great abyss. I tried to get some dynamic shots, but I wasn't on my a-game.

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Quarantine

Here are the pics:











No comments: