Snapshot...

Outside my window… There's probably a yellow cat that's pondering how to get inside.
I am thinking… Of how good the remake of I Spit On Your Grave was.
I am thankful for… Having a roof over my head and food on my table.
I am wearing… Faded night pants and a faded grey t-shirt that has some meaningless writing on it.
I am remembering… The good old days.
I am going… To publish this blog in about 47 seconds.
I am currently reading… Red Dead Redemption's Wiki page.
I am hoping… That I'm able to find inner peace with myself.
On my mind… At this moment, is a basket full of sad memories.
Noticing that… I haven't played RDR is over a day!
Pondering these words… The Waiting is the Hardest Part.
In the kitchen… Is a bunch of food that needs to be cooked. There might also be a cat under the table and possibly a ferret trying to get in the cabinet.
Around the house… Lies a bunch of stuff that needs to be put away or burned.
On my frequent playlist... Loads of Bad Company, Ozzy, Tom Petty and The Beatles.
One of my favorite things... Taking pictures and having something good to write about.
A photo I love at this moment:
.

No comments: