The pouch lady cometh...

I've always known my aunt was talented when it came to sewing. If she sees something that's sewn, she can sew it. Like sugar glider pouches for example.She watched a video on YouTube that showed you how to make cage pouches, and about 10 minutes later, she had one in her hand. It's just so amazing that it looks as good as it does. To me, it's better than the one in the video. If you don't believe me, check out the pictures below.
Well, I guess that's all I have for now. Just wanted to brag about how talented my aunt is. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Pepper by Butthole Surfers

Ps...
To all of you sugar glider owners out there, if you're interested in a cage pouch (and full cage sets in the future) just let me know and I can get you prices! :)

Here are the pics:





Isn't it awesome?

No comments: