Chick-O-Stick anyone?

Sorry my blogs have been so sucky lately. There's just been a really weird vibe around the house and I haven't had anything good to blog about. Plus, the DSL has been down so I'm having to write the blogs in wordpad and then just back date them when I post. It's rather annoying. And not to mention, we bought Red Dead Redemption a couple days ago and couldn't be happier with it. I highly, highly recommend you get it! You seriously will not be disappointed.

Anyway, not sure if you remember me telling you or not, but Robbie LOVES peanut butter. It sucks though, considering we can't give him as much peanut butter as he'd like. Well, yesterday we had a bag of chick-o-sticks and Robbie decided to run by and help himself to one. We really didn't know what he was eating at the time, so we grabbed him and that's what he had in his mouth. He loves them! LaVaughn held the slimy chick-o-stick for about 20 minutes while he licked and licked until there was nothing else to lick. It was just really cute, And... I managed to get some really awesome pictures and a video of him enjoying his peanut buttery treat. Of course, the photos will be at the bottom, but I'll probably wait on the video.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Here are the beyond cute pictures:























No comments: